Ursula Renee Spratling
Storyteller and Motivational Speaker
Everyone loves to hear a great story. It doesn’t matter if you are ages 3 to 73,
you will always take the time to sit down and hear a good story, from a great storyteller.
Auntie Renee is an award winning captivating storyteller, who puts her creative skills
to use by performing Storytelling and Motivational speaking. She has performed in front
of audiences with hundreds of people, and also does corporate training.
Auntie Renee is a member
of Kuumba Storytellers of Georgia, Toastmasters International, and does monthly workshops.
Originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana, her stories sometimes include that Southern flare.
She has lived in Atlanta for the past 15 years and now considers Atlanta home.
Types of Story Presentations:
- Classic Children’s Tales & Fables
- Tall Tale Stories
- Black History Presentations
- African-American Historical Stories
- Kwanzaa Celebrations
- Educational Sessions on African Countries
Types of Motivational Presentations:
- Motivating From Within
- Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life
- I have a Dream to Yes We Can
- From Unemployment to Employment